Mindfulness for High School Students
Being a teenager in today's fast-paced, technology driven world can be difficult. School and social pressures can add tremendous stress and anxiety to their lives. Using mindfulness practices, we teach teens to look inward to find a peaceful, calm place that they can tap into at any time. Through guided meditations and mindfulness exercises we help teens increase their body awareness, teach tools for stress reduction and increase their overall sense of well-being.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- Increase concentration, focus and attention
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase resilience to change and self-esteem
- Foster a greater connection to self and to others
- Enriched appreciation of ordinary moments
Future class times to be announced soon. Private and semi-private sessions are also available.
For more information on this class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.