Join the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center and 2bpresent for a
Mindful Parenting Group
for parents of middle school children
Five Sessions on Wednesday evenings
1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/27, and 3/6
7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
at the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center
234 Stanley Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY
What is a Mindful Parenting Group?
The Mindful Parenting Group will combine the benefits of learning to develop a mindfulness practice with parenting support and education. Led by two experienced meditation and mindfulness practitioners and a psychologist, the goal of this group will be to help you bring calm, clarity, wisdom and joy into your daily life. It is the practice of using self-awareness to know how to slow down, think, and make decisions that will help both parent and child live with greater ease and happiness.
Benefits of Mindful Parenting:
- Understanding our own stress reactions
- Increasing calm and stability in ourselves and our children
- Fostering a greater connection between parent and child
- Increasing attention, focus and concentration
- Enriched appreciation of the ordinary moments of life
- Learning to listen with kindness to ourselves and our children
To register for this group, email us at email@example.com. Space is limited.
*contact the LMCCC/Dr. Alan Dienstag at (698-7549) to request an adjustment if fee is a barrier to participation